Digital template for wrench 7 mm
1. Took a picture of several tools.
2. Imported it into Inkscape in a layer.
3. "Clipped" out the tool i wanted to digitalize by placing a rectangle over it, selected both the rectangle and the picture and then choose Object > Clip > Set from the menu.
4. Then I made a 2. layer and drew the "cutline" around the wrench with the “Shift+F6” tool.
a. Set the width of the stroke style to 0,01 mm in “Fill and Stroke”(“Shift+Ctrl+F”).
5. 3. layer is an outline of the wrench.